What are some of the things you’ve found that you can share?
I’ve come across a lot of women who don’t know where to start. Here are some helpful sites found during research:
Preparing for Divorce http://www.custodyprepformoms.org/articles.php
Attorney Checklist http://www.divorcemag.com/articles/Divorce_Lawyers/onthecase.html
Scared of Divorcing? Here’s help Divorce360.com
did you know…
“when a man leaves a childless marriage, his income immediately rises by 25%. Women, however, suffer a sharp fall in income”
21 Ways to Save Money on Divorce About.com
Meetup.com Entered my area, found lots of support groups I’ve joined.
- Planning for Divorce (myfamilylaw.com)
- Considering Divorce: Types of Divorce (myfamilylaw.com)
- Steve Lake: When the Vows Break: Will Certain Jobs Wreck Your Marriage? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Divorce Magazine Launches Free Monthly TeleSeminar Series to Educate and Empower Divorcing People (prweb.com)
- Help! My Brother’s Divorce Is Complicating My Life (huffingtonpost.com)